Sunday 16 December 2012

Community Circle - Thursday 13th December

As the year draws to a close, we have been doing a lot of reflection on our year in Bicicletta. On Thursday our topic for community circle was "What will you always remember about Prep?"  Here are a few of the children's responses:

  • The thing I will always remember about Prep is when we go on bush walks.
  • The thing I will remember about Prep is when we do our machines inquiry.
  • The thing that I will always remember about Prep is when it’s maths menu time…and the Tasmanian Devil.
  • I’m going to miss Prep because I’m going to miss all the fun activites in Prep. 
  • The thing I will always remember about Prep is the word wall.
  • I will remember about you in Prep.
  • The thing I will always remember about is the classroom, community circle and project time.
  • The thing I will always remember about Prep is my teacher.
  • The thing I will always remember about Prep is when we made the chains.
  • The thing I will always remember about Prep is the school concert.
  • The thing I am going to miss in Prep is the castle and making things in project time.
  • I will remember how I made friends with (other children).
  • The thing I will always remember about Prep is to read the time.  I can read that clock right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment