Thursday 20 September 2012

Merri Creek Bushwalk

20 September.
Below are some photos that children took and quotes taken from them during reflection time.


We found a really interesting spider that didn’t look like a spider in a tree hole. It was crawling everywhere.



One tree looks brown and yellow and it looks beautiful, too.

I think that the one I’m pointing to, I see some dots and a line. I’m pointing at the tree blood.

I think that tree’s beautiful because I think it’s new and the people who planted that tree maybe cut a bit of the paper off it and that’s why I think it’s got tree blood.

It looks pretty beautiful because it looks like there are spots on the tree and it sort of looks like two eyes.



I was picking sticky weed because it’s killing the environment because other plants might be near sticky weed and they might be native because they might stick together. If it’s stuck on you then it spreads when you go to another place it spreads seeds.

I don’t agree with him because my dog goes along and sometimes he gets sticky weed on him and then it falls off.

I found some wood that felt like chicken.

I think it’s been there 4,000 years.



I found a mushroom and I don’t know why it’s yellow on top. It might be poisonous.



I’m not really sure how that stick got a hole in it. It looks really interesting. I’ve never seen a stick with a hole in it.

Maybe it’s got a hole because someone chopped a circle in it.

Maybe because an animal bit through it.

It looks like a stick that used to be in a tree and then an animal made it’s home in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment